GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter #1
I was just talking to Larry, thecruiser, and he was saying the Michigan board was DOA so I thought I'd take a look. HE WAS RIGHT. It was 3 months ago that anything was posted, and it was from ME! 馃槩 C'mon my northern friends. Someone call a RTE, post about the lack of football, anything. I know you're up there.........

Registered
Had a lot going on lately. After getting home from the 2019 Spring Darkside ride I had a triple by-pass unexpected 5 days later. Was doing well in recovery started riding again in August. Went to Cyclemore in TC for a campout with the guys and did well. We were planning a trip to the Dakotas when Covid hit so those plans stoppe. In May of this year my wife was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer so we have been involved in treatment since then. I get out for short rides whenever I can. Now the good news. Since my surgery I have bought and sold a VTX 1300, VTX 1800, 2 Yamaha 400's and just picked up a Yamaha 920 Virago that was last on the road in 1996. I have also helped out some of my buddies with smaller issues on their bike. CJ Scholl has be a great friend through all this and we have seen each other often.

Administrator
Discussion Starter #5
A lot is an understatement! Best wished to the missus for a full recovery. Funny you mention selling the 1300. My brother has kinda been kicking around one of those, or a yellow Valk. Let's hope next year will be a better year.

Registered
I wonder if a lot of them have drifted over to Facebook. :unsure:

Registered
I was just talking to Larry, thecruiser, and he was saying the Michigan board was DOA so I thought I'd take a look. HE WAS RIGHT. It was 3 months ago that anything was posted, and it was from ME! 馃槩 C'mon my northern friends. Someone call a RTE, post about the lack of football, anything. I know you're up there.........
There's a Michigan Board? I never knew

Administrator
Discussion Starter #10
A board for every state.....even Michigan! ;)

Registered
I didn't even know that they had cars in Michigan..........See yea learn something "new" every day!!

Ronnie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts