GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was exhausting. Spent the whole day with a bud of mine, looking at new '07's. We wanted to see the actual colors. PIA

We drove all over NY & NJ to see a Red one here, a Blue one there and a silver one over there.

Drum roll please: We decided on a Blue one for me (surprise...LOL!), a Red one for my pals Tail Gunner & Bubbles, and a Black one for our Pal Duffy.

We are all going with level 3's

The colors for the 07 models are all rich, but they definitely are enhanced with natural sun light, that is hard to get on a show room floor or in a stack in the back.

Tail Gunner and Duffy are coming off of Yamaha & Harley cruisers. Duffy has some old wing experience and TG is new to the Touring Sport.

I will be having my 01 ABS Pearl Blue w/33K up for sale within 10 days. My reason for upgrading is that I am going to have to Trike in the near future (1-2 years) due to physical things. I would prefer to trike an 07 in a year or two.

Bulldog

·
Registered
19,323 Posts
Nice-I like the 07 colors.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Never any doubt in my mind that you would go for the blue :wink:

Here's wishing everything comes up roses for you :!:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Bulldog said:
I will be having my 01 ABS Pearl Blue w/33K up for sale within 10 days. My reason for upgrading is that I am going to have to Trike in the near future (1-2 years) due to physical things. I would prefer to trike an 07 in a year or two.
Bulldog
Plus that 07 will be nice to ride to Colorado!!!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Dawg, level 3 is navi, correct? are they making the comfort pack (level 2) again in 07. Anyone know i have a friend that is looking for the level 2.

P.S. Dawg you got the best color. Not the fastest, but the best.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Congratulations Dawg. You certainly deserve it. I, for one, know how hard you work and how often you give of yourself without asking anything in return. I bet my sweetheart was doing her happy dance when you rode up on that shiney new bike!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Way to go Dawg. Oh boy a new toy. Whey do you get to pick it up. Looking forward to meeting you out here in the majestic mountains of Colorado. That blue will look great against the peaks.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Way to go Dawg, Blue is sweet!!!!!!

Have you decided on a trike kit???

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Dog,

Glad for you.

I for one took a good look at the 06 models and decided to just get the extended warranty on my 02 and see what things look like when the warranty runs out. I want to see if I can wear it out. I don't think I will be able to. One nice thing about all of this is the fact that I can change my mind. A Harley picture keeps coming up in my mind :wink: :wink:

33,000 miles on a 01. It is not even close to being broken in yet. I thought you actually rode more than that. Hopefully you will be able to take the time and enjoy this one more.

B

·
0 Posts
Bulldog said:
My reason for upgrading is that I am going to have to Trike in the near future.
Dawg,

KYBLUE has the blue (of course) and by the end of this month (Nov) his CSC kit should be in to his dealer. I hope we can convince him to come to Cats-Cade so you can see it.

What do you say Frank? Think you can make it next June 1-2-3?

Don aka Beastie

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Good for you Luther!!!! Holly and I are happy that you are able to help out the economy. LOL's You will not regret it when you trike. I love riding Holly's trike, but she is always on it so I don't get a lot of seat time. Unless I am on the back of it. LOL's

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Congrats Dawg! Way to go - buying a bike to make the other two feel comfortable with their decisions. What a guy :lol:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Conrats Dawg! Way to go - buying a bike to make the other two feel comfortable with their decisions. What a guy
Ron, he couldn't get tires. :lol:

Congrats Dawg, see ya in colorado. Tim

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Dawg........did you get me a new one in Black???

I think I'm ready for a trike too!! :wink: :beer8:

Congrat's on your new purchase!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bulldog said:
Drum roll please: We decided on a Blue one for me (surprise...LOL!), Bulldog
Excellent choice - best color I've seen - very classy - good for you!

P

·
0 Posts
:yes: Congratulations, Dawg. :yes:

Hope you can find tires for them. :p
Does the level 3 have enough trunk space for the scooter?

Many happy miles on the new two to you.

Pat

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Congratulations Bulldog, & all the rest. Now for the first time in four years, you can say yours is newer than mine. :wink: Of course, we want to see pics of your new toy, when you get it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts