GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Oh for cryin' out loud Larry!
Show a little back bone.... :wink:
Well, maybe you'll have to climb on top of somethin'
so we can see your back over the snow drifts. :lol: :lol:
Almost looked like your camera was broke (just white pictures)
until I saw the little guy in the last one.
What's that?.... He's six foot tall!
Thanks for sharin' the pics.
They sure beat watchin' some nimrod news person
standing in font of a street full of sliding cars on the 6 o'clock news. :lol:
DC

·
Registered
20,014 Posts
Boy, that just sent a shiver down my back. it makes me realize how easy our winter has been so far. We should be buried in snow right now but have only had 5 inches about a month ago. It has been in the 50s the past three days. I rode to work every day this week. I hope it lasts a while longer. :lol:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Same here Larry...we usually have tons by now, and we only have a light dusting of snow right now....Jan, Feb and March and it's all over...c'mon spring !!!!!....ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
703 Posts
So how much snow do you have? In the Twin Cities, it's just brown. We've had a dusting of snow and enough moisture it froze on the rode. therefore, they salted the roads. Had that not happen, I could still ride.

·
Registered
242 Posts
After years of drought I'll take any moisture that we can get. Besides come spring the abundance wild flowers will knock your eye's out. Lots of winter snow brings out the color in Colorado. As soon as the roads are plowed and few good sunny day's I'll be riding again. Happy New Year Dave

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
ya must be nice / we got more rain this winter than all summer. was a great summer for riding , but the sled . hu its a mobile cause it shur wont snow

·
Registered
902 Posts
We've had over 20" in the past two weeks. Yesterday and Friday we received 14", the most snow fall since they have been recording snow fall here. Streets are still slick this morning. Yesterday, the whole city was basically shut down. It will be a while before I can ride again. The mountains have received huge amounts so the skiing is great.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hey Larry,
We were visiting our kids and grand kids earlier this week in Prince George BC. When at a local Canadian Tire store I saw the largest non-vehicle snow blower I think there is.
This is something you could use: (It looks bigger in real life than the photo implies.)
SNOW BLOWER

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Larry, thanks for the pictures of what snow looks like. LOL's There is no snow here in Michigan. There is only a little snow in the western UP. The 10 day forcast is for weather to stay in the lower 40's and I am not complaining about that. For those of us that live in MI, we just wish we would see some more of the sun. It has been very cloudy for the last several weeks. When you have large bodies of water around 3 sides of your state you end up with a ton of cloudy days during the cooler weather.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
John in YVR said:
I saw the largest non-vehicle snow blower I think there is.
This is something you could use: (It looks bigger in real life than the photo implies.)
Check this one out :twisted:
Big A$$ Snow Blower

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hay Larry by the time February rolls around it will be all gone and you will be out riding :D Mite have to keep your fingers crossed Theo. :D We didnt get any snow out of the last 2 storms that hit you guys. :lol:

Chuck

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Every Goldwing rider worth his salt that lives in Colorado...should have a Snowmobile :shock:

G

·
WB0SPL de W0RY,

I am in western CO and NO snow here unless one travels about 60 miles East from here to the Grand Mesa. Powderhorn ski resort doing great and lots of snowmobiling up there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts