GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know someone posted about this a couple of months ago but I just thought I would bring it up again. If you want to read a GREAT account of a motorcycle trip with tons of fabulous pictures check this out. http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7137 It took me about 6 hours to go through it the first time but what a great read. Helmetdance from the Pashnit Forum has a real gift for writing and photography. Take some time to visit this site and read about his adventure. You will not be sorry. :D Also for any of you who have not discovered www.pashnit.com it is a great place to spend time on those days you can not get out and ride.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks for reminding me.
Helmetdance had a great ride through the west last year, much of the country I am familiar with.

And as for Pashnit, yes, it's great site with some interesting riders.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I came across Helmetdance's report while Marlene & I were planning a Western States ride next summer. Now part of our trip will include several of the roads / destinations he had reported & photographed! 8)

We can't hardly read & look at the pictures without saying "We have to see that, in person....& that too, & Oh, what about that....."

We have the route planned, plotted & downloaded into the 2720, just waiting for the end of June to come!

Thanks HD for the excellent report.....

Blue's

Jack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts