GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today: there was a trip to Lewiston ID........it involved a preacher, green beer.......some good friends.......there was a 64 FLH dresser in the mix.........

(quick glance over my shoulder)

YUP she is still there!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
OK....Go ahead and give us the Rest of the Story......:popcorn:

A

·
0 Posts
Congrats on the anniversary! It was St. Pat's Day '84 that I met my wife for the first time. 6 months later we were married and she's still there too!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Something is still there, but I can't tell what it is! Maybe arthritis.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
yep, me too. Married my 1st wife March 17, don't recall the exact year - '67 or '68. One of the biggest frickin' mistakes of my life. Thanks a lot guys for sparking this crappy a$$ memory.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hello Tom . . . . . . . . .

A big congrats :congrats:from all of us here in Spokane for you and Mary Ellen. I had to re-read your post!! I thought you took a ride to Lewiston recently. I still haven't even started mine yet this year. Hopefully I can on Friday, . . . . suppose to be up to 53. We will see. Sure anxious to ride again.

I shall not forget your anniversary now, . . . . because it is also my birthday!! :thumbup: Let's ride soon!

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Congrats on the longevity of your nuptials. Certainly quite an accomplishment in this day of disposable everything. :thumbup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Tom . . . . . . . . .

A big congrats :congrats:from all of us here in Spokane for you and Mary Ellen. I had to re-read your post!! I thought you took a ride to Lewiston recently. I still haven't even started mine yet this year. Hopefully I can on Friday, . . . . suppose to be up to 53. We will see. Sure anxious to ride again.

I shall not forget your anniversary now, . . . . because it is also my birthday!! :thumbup: Let's ride soon!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! we will see you on a ride soon

·
Registered
358 Posts
Was talking with a stranger and anniversaries came up. Told him I had been married 40 years and he asked, I kid you not,
"To the Same woman"???
I told him it didn't count if not the same woman. LOL:shrug:

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
You fellas all relating to your better halves on St Patty's Day...

Twenty-five years ago, my one and only child entered the world on the same date.

:shock: I'm officially old.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts