GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat morning Rides Lincoln ne group of friends.

We are suppose to ride this Sat headed up North for large hamburger. But weather man says rain Sat morning so don't know time or location yet. I'm assuming same as last week 8 AM side stands up if you got them at 8:30 AM Casey's on NW 48th and Hyw 34. If I hear anything different will post on here. :coffee1:

Bob called said the rain is suppose to move out of area by 7:00 AM so ride is on.. ;)

Sorry got the year wrong in the heading and can not figure out how to change it. :eek:4:

Bob is headed up to Storm Lake IA Fri 4/13/12 morning anyone who wants to join us call or meet at Dave's house at 8:30 AM. I am up in the air as to going or not. There going to visit a Honda dealer there.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is no ride this Sat as the weather looks pretty bad. A few of us rode on Fri. to short a notice to get it listed on here till Thursday nite. Also sense the ride was during the week we did not know were we would meet at. At last min it was moved to Bob's house. As he needed to change some things. Dave's bike had a headlight out he had got it out but could not get new light back in. Bod got it back in so he was able to go on ride. So it was my two brothers Dave, 03 Wing and Steve and his wife Pam, 98 Vak, Bob, 07 Wing and me, 05 Motor triked Wing. We finely left Lincoln at around 10. It was 176 miles to Storm Lake, IA Honda Dealer than on to Sioux City IA Honda Dealer 148 miles. Than back to Lincoln with a stop in Yahoo for gas. The trip was 428 miles. :coffee1:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts