GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon,

I am a new Goldwing owner, having just picked up a white 2005 with ABS last Friday, with 65k miles. Coming from a 2013 Harley Road King Police, has been an interesting few days. Day I got it, it was raining, so got to test out the ABS a couple times it traffic.

Looking forward to learning from the experienced owners here on the forum, and will contribute where I can.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Welcome from Tampa Bay-Florida! Enjoy your new to you G-Wing!

·
Premium Member
2,913 Posts
Hi from Los Angeles. Not a good time to visit if breathing is a priority.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Afternoon,

I am a new Goldwing owner, having just picked up a white 2005 with ABS last Friday, with 65k miles. Coming from a 2013 Harley Road King Police, has been an interesting few days. Day I got it, it was raining, so got to test out the ABS a couple times it traffic.

Looking forward to learning from the experienced owners here on the forum, and will contribute where I can.
Welcome, aaaand... Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Reactions: Bayrec

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome from East Texas

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
You ride and write great for someone only 4 days old. Impressive! A real go-getter. Enjoy the new bike.

·
Premium Member
1,801 Posts
Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
Howdy from AZ and welcome to the Forum!

Where are you located?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome from the PNW.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
4 day old Wing owner... Wow. That's got to be the youngest GoldWing owner I've seen yet! Your feet can reach the ground? Your poor mother... My God!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry. I am in central Nebraska. Kind of late in the riding season to get a new bike, but couldn't pass up the deal I got. I wanted a Wing, and they gave me a decent trade on my Road King given the current state of the used Harley market, which is flooded with bikes right now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts