GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paw-Paw and I are leaving from Columbus, Georgia on Aug. 3 on an 8,000, 17-day solo motorcycle tour of the four corners of the country on behalf of PAWS Humane, a non-profit NO-KILL humane facility located here in Columbus.

It's billed as the 4-Paws USA Tour for PAWS Humane.

During the tour we are also going to visit 15 different humane centers located all around the country along the route to show support for their efforts locally.

My goal, whether it takes one year or several years of tours, is to raise $142,857.14 on behalf of PAWS Humane (that's one million bucks in 'doggy-dollars').

Our tour website is now up-- please check out www.4pawstour.com to see who 'Paw-Paw' is. If you happen to live near the tour route (See the 'Ride Schedule' page at the website for where/when info), and you'd like to ride along for awhile, I'd love the company-- I'll probably need a break from Paw-Paw by then... :)

Hope to see some of you on the tour!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Rad's Ride

Rad... saw the post on GL1800 Riders forum. Great idea! Good luck on your ride. I've done similar tours the last few years but I love the cause as I ran an animal control dept. for a police department before retiring a few years ago. Love the $142,000 and change to raise 1 million bucks in dog years. Too funny! Again good luck and ride safe. If you're in the Orange County California area, be happy to treat you to a soda.
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts