GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Quite an accomplishment. Obviously he's getting joy / satisfaction from the challenge of doing the miles rather than it being about the ride itself.

The ride itself would have to get pretty boring....but that's probably part of the challenge.

Reactions: Barrycuda67

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
To each his/her own! For me, I don't see the logic in it.
I see the logic but I don't share the desire to do it. The logic is that you get to be the one guy in all of history to do it.

The record will stand for a while and people that didn't know who he was, like us, will talk about it.

This isn't about the ride itself at all, this is about being the only one to complete something this hard.

BTW....not saying at all that I'd personally be interested in doing it. Sounds like an incredibly boring waste of time to me that would be 40 days of extreme wear, tear and fatigue on my body. But to people that are wired that way, it's a challenge that they live for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.