GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the "OFFICIAL" picture... but an early look at all of the TRIKES and ALL of the people.

Great to have met so many wonderful people. We look forward to doing it again soon.

·
Registered
869 Posts
yep, thats a good one..

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
A ball was had by all.....:lol:

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
Hold the phone! Stop the presses! Hold your horses! We've got a problem here.................... Does anybody see something wrong with that great shot of the Texas Hills Ride above? I can't believe I missed it the first 100 times I looked at it.

(1) YELLOW TRIKE! :roll: Are you kiddin' me? :shock: Man you all did a great job of lining those puppies up too!

·
Registered
487 Posts
My first trike rally and definetly not my last. I rode in the rain for two days and loved it. I rode Saturday in the sun and loved it. I rode the hills, the curves and the flats and loved it.

I met folks I've been talking to here for the last several months and didn't find a one I didn't like. They are some of the friendliest folks around.

Thanks to all who helped put it together.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Hold the phone! Stop the presses! Hold your horses! We've got a problem here.................... Does anybody see something wrong with that great shot of the Texas Hills Ride above? I can't believe I missed it the first 100 times I looked at it.

(1) YELLOW TRIKE! :roll: Are you kiddin' me? :shock: Man you all did a great job of lining those puppies up too!
Yep that was IT Only One: I thought it was strange too :!:Did you find the Stallion in the picture :?:

·
Registered
809 Posts
I thought last year's rally was a hoot. This years was no different. Tammy and I had a great time. Thank you all for gracing us with your love.

To all that had a part in making this a success! Hats off, Rock on Dudes/Dudettes.

Yep there where many different colors there, but the two purdiest one's were side by side (Me and Dozerman). Had to put us in the back so we wouldn't out shine the other's.

For those that didn't make it you missed a great ride! See ya next year God willing! TBJ

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
YEP, Dean & I had a great time as well. New friends, old friends, it was all great.

We hope to see everyone real soon......!!!!

:doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
822 Posts
My first trike rally and definetly not my last. I rode in the rain for two days and loved it. I rode Saturday in the sun and loved it. I rode the hills, the curves and the flats and loved it.

I met folks I've been talking to here for the last several months and didn't find a one I didn't like. They are some of the friendliest folks around.

Thanks to all who helped put it together.
me too had a great time .Lori and I will be back next year
we where there wed.-Sunday what a good time should be !!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Kerrville

First trike rally for wife and I. Will not be the last. VERY friendly people.
Fun to put faces with names from the board. I want to thank everyone for making us feel like friends and for all the hard work the organizers put into making this a GREAT time. A special thank you to Toolboxjunkie for helping me with my suspension settings and George P for the trike blessing.
See you down the road
whales

·
Registered
581 Posts
Where's the pictures?????

Ken L.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Where's the pictures?????

Ken L.
My pics are coming.... before tomorrow morning.....!!!!

I sure wish we had seen the two of you in Kerrville. Pwehaps in Russellville.

:doorag: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ok I am officially TIRED!!! But Lil and I had a ball! Whats a little rain when you are in the Texas Hill Country. We got a little wet early but it dried off later and we had great rides. This is my home and I am still amazed everytime I ride the Hills which is as often as possiable.

I enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to see you soon.

Anyone with pictures you want to share please send them to me and I will get them posted on texastriketours.com web site where we will be posting all we get as well the ones we took. You can send them to [email protected].

John

·
Registered
948 Posts
I knew my wife and I should have come on this one. Yellow was just not represented well enough. Maybe next year.
:trike:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts