GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Lawn, pa. for their breakfest gathering? I have heard about it over the yrs. Probably going for the 1st time.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I think I went to that one the first month I had my Wing, back in 09. Tons of bikes to look at, and a big crowd. Breakfast was just ok; cafeteria quality buffet. Snatched a couple close-out biker tee-shirts for $3. each. Hung around a couple hours.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Have been there many times... And planning on going tomorrow. We don't go early anymore. We wait and get there around 9:30 or 10:00. The food is okay, as stated it's a buffet style. But for a small fire company out in the middle of nowhere, they do a pretty good job. We don't go for the food either, we go to meet different people, see different bike (which there are many) and most important to help out a local volunteer fire company.
And then after we meet, greet and eat, we always have to go for a nice Sunday ride.......

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm surely going there again!! The breakfest was awesome. It looks like Father's day is the next one, June 15th. Probably plan a long ride back home. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts