GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
17,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone wonder why a shop will have great reviews, but the experience that you had was not like that at all. Here is an emails that might answer that.

------------
We want to let you know that Motorcycle Repair Shops in Zephyrhills are purchasing 5-star google reviews, facebook reviews and yelp reviews. in order to get the biggest share of customers in Zephyrhills.

We are looking for a few Motorcycle Repair Shops in Zephyrhills to make them dominate the market and get the most customers, by giving them authentic 5-star reviews on these platforms "Google - Facebook - Yelp".

The advantages are:

1- Dominate the market and get the most customers.

2- Hide any previous bad or neutral reviews as the good reviews will push them down and increase overall rating towards +5.

3- Trusted by Thousands of Businesses, Affordable price, 24 hours turn-around.

We are selling 10 authentic reviews for $197 One-time fee. On any platform "Google - Facebook - Yelp"

To get your 5-star reviews, Go To http://www.****

Thank you
David Riiland
Elitemedia-inc[.]com

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
They have been manipulating the public for years already. You may get a better rating from/on a forum :)

·
IronMan
17,627 Posts
SEND ME $29.95 AND FIRST OF "EVERY MONTH" I'LL GIVE YA 5 STAR RATING AND GIVE THEM A 10 % COUPON TO GET THEM IN YOUR DOOR ! :grin2:

Reactions: Yoda

·
Registered
138 Posts
Some companies will do that, most don't from what I have seen. I've owned a small business for almost 15 yrs now, have over 200 reviews on Google and even more on Angie's list and Yelp... Not one review was purchased. One can usually see fake review or if there's a bunch done all in one month or so it will show. Always look at dates when the review was done. Google does a good job of keeping the reviews clean, Yelp not so much. He'll Yelp had been known to put up a negative review, just to get the business owner to start buying advertising... Now this happens all the time.
For me reviews have been like having an extra sales person on the street. We get allot of business from clients who we have never met moving in from out of state who hire is solely based off our Google reviews.
If you get good service or product from a business, let them know. Most reviews are negative, it's great to see positive ones posted on a person's Google page if they offer great service or products.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've always heard, "Make a customer happy and they may tell somebody...make a customer angry and they will tell everyone".

Legitimate "5-star" reviews are not as easy to come by IMHO. You do your job right and most people will appreciate it and may, if they are conscientious, take the time to post about it on social media giving credit. But, if you do something (or nothing) that makes them unhappy, boy howdy will they go out of their way to make sure as many people as possible hear about it.

I think that is why these "rating farms" have earned a place in our society albeit infamously. Companies do, or think they do, a good job and see that the only way to drum up business is to have as much social credibility as possible.

·
Vendor
17,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts