GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the wing out yesterday for a 100 mile birthday ride. And the grin factor is back. It ran like it just came out of the box. I have not been able to ride much lately due to rain and work. I have decided to add both of them words to my list of bad 4 letter words. :D Now we are finally having some cooler temps and the rides are more enjoyable. So if you need some cheeing up, go out and ride......

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
AMEN!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I agree, there is nothing better than riding a gold wing. In fact I can't think of any other large touring bike that I would rather ride than the gold wing. I like BMW's and Harley's, but they are different from the gold wing so I don't pay too much attention to them kind of bikes. I like the gold wing because you can just get on it and go. You don't have to worry about parts falling off or things breaking on a gold wing, as they are pretty much bullet proof bikes. Goooooooooooooooo gold wing...

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Our cooler weather is here too (very early this year)... I've been riding the wing to work every day and loving it! ~70 degrees, no wind... haven't even turned on the stereo... just me, the bike, lovely weather, quiet...

And a thousand idiots in cages and trucks trying to run me off the road. :evil:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
markj said:
go out and ride......
Yes sir, right away sir :)

We will be at Colors on thursday, we try to set up by the big building where the speakers do thier thing. My wife is on a green and silver valk trike and I am on a titanium wing we have our 4 year old son wit hus so maybe we can meet up and go for some pie at Miss. Vickis?
We are going to get there on Thursday evening ?? and camping. Be on the Silver Trike, look for the George & Tammy on the Dash carpet. If it is Cold, I will be wearing my 27 year old N.O.P.D. Leather Jacket. If it is warm like last year I will just look like a regular Christian, you know how distinctive we are in a crowd. Aviator is currant. Hope to see some board members there. PTL

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Went out for a little 120 mile ride on the scooter this afternoon. I had a long sleeve shirt on under my mesh jacket and actually felt a tad cool. Neat! Trying to get in shape for the trip up to Harrison in a few weeks. Great riding weather!

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hey Bob!

How many miles have you got on that Silver Wing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts