GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've made it to 50.

Now just two years to go til I'm able to retire. Can not wait, you ever notice how this work thing gets in the way of riding.

Oh yea, who was it that started the 5 days of work and only 2 off thing anyway?

It's down hill from here. Smile and Enjoy.

VA-Deano

·
Chard Member
12,975 Posts
I can't believe I've had this work thing backwards all these years. I thought it was work 2, off 5. That always worked for me! :D

Hang in there Deano, retirement is just around the corner for you......

Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
336 Posts
50!!!

Happy Birthday you young whippersnapper. I can tell you retirement is great!!!

Jerry

·
Registered
615 Posts
Happy Birthday Deano, Jerry's right retirement is the most wonderful thing. I don't have time for anything anymore. And those 2 years will fly by. Have a great on. Joy

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I turned 50 in january..

how come you see so many reitirement aged folks working?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Happy Birthday kiddo! Isn't it interesting that when you hit that half century milestone, that 50 just doesn't seem so old anymore?
Mikey

·
Registered
619 Posts
Happy Birthday Deano......

From the crew at CHICO'S!!!!!!!!!!!! I will eat some fer ya!!!!! Extra green sauce?

I am still deciding if I am gonna retire.....

bruce aka "the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Happy birthday. I'll turn 50 myself in 12 days, but have my sights set on retirement at 55, and even then will need to work part time till 59 1/2. Hope I can find something that won't interfere as much as current job with riding time!

Eric

·
Registered
191 Posts
Geez, I don't remember being 50, but I do remember my 55th birthday. Retired on that day and haven't had any spare time since then, but, I do remember putting lots of miles on the three Wings I've had since then. Happy Birthday, and many, many more :bdcake1: -- Sue

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hey, Congats on half a century! RE-TIRE.....hmmm what is that?? Think I did that after 20 yrs working for the county...now I have no spare time at all. I have come to the conclusion that as long as we are breathing, we are going to be doing some kind of working....mine now is like play, so not considered work :D or are you talking about new tires for the wing?? :shock:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Hey Dean,

All the best to ya. Aint it grand? You are fifty and you feel so young. Many more to ya Bro!

Bulldog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts