1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Reserve a room...where?

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Park Inn has no rooms available...any alternatives?

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Jerry a few of us stay at Motels of America kind all right MC friendly and cheap just off of !75 in Madisonville Tenn. Then we ride over to the park about 1 hour and 1/2 ride.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You might try Googling Crossville, Tn also. It's about 40 minutes away, and seems to have a few national chain motels. I'm going to make a call to FCF and see what I can do.

·
Registered
663 Posts
For those interested in camping, camping at Fall Creek Falls is about $45 - 50 per night.

We stay at Rock Island State park, a very nice 1/2 hour ride from FCF and is only around $20 per night.

http://www.tennessee.gov/environment/parks/RockIsland/

We come out Friday night and stay until Sunday after breakfast. Nice quiet campground and a lot cheaper and better than staying at Fall Creek Falls.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're planning on spending the night at the Lunch Run, but there are no rooms at the park, then try one of these places. They are located at the interstate about 45 minutes away. I talked with the reservation desk and what has happend is all rooms were blocked out by organizations having conferences there that weekend. There is a release date for unbooked rooms, but they weren't able to tell me when that was (probably late Feb). I've gone ahead and blocked out 20 rooms for next year (2010) so we should be able to have rooms then. Sorry about this year, I didn't think of it.

Americas Best Value
3380 North Main Street
Crossville, TN

931-484-9505
50 & up/night, no breakfast

Best Western Inn
Interstate 40 & 127 North Exit 317, Po Box 2745
Crossville, TN

866-707-8408
76 & up/night, Breakfast included

Comfort Suites
2581 East 1st Street
Crossville, TN 38555

(931) 707-8638
89 & up/night, no breakfast

Days Inn
105 Executive Drive
Crossville, TN 38555
931-484-9691

69 & up/night, Breakfast included

Holiday Inn Express
560 Peavine Road
Crossville, TN 38571
800 315 2621

89 & up/night, no breakfast

La Quinta
4038 Highway 127 North
Crossville, TN 38571
931 456-9338

94 & up/night, Breakfast included

Super 8
2543 East 1st Street
Crossville, TN 38555
931-707-7660

59 & up/night, breakfast included

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bub this to the front page

I made the very first run to FCF, It was cold, wet and snowed at times, but for a great group of folks that made it....If i remember correctly some guy from MI made the ride and got longest distance oneup...:bow:

Anyway, I plan to be there on Sat....

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I made the very first run to FCF, It was cold, wet and snowed at times, but for a great group of folks that made it....If i remember correctly some guy from MI made the ride and got longest distance oneup...:bow:

Anyway, I plan to be there on Sat....

That was Sid Moen. I believe that was year 2, as I had to turn around due to heavy snow on the interstate

·
Registered
828 Posts
For those looking fo a room for this event I have stayed at a older small motel just outside the park gate. It is called "The Way Inn". The owner and his wife are great folks and the price was good. They have a small store in front and also a fire pit on the property that you can use. When we were ther last spring he was in process of putting in new gasoline tanks

Just type in "The way Inn "on a google search, it should come up.
Mike

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
For those looking fo a room for this event I have stayed at a older small motel just outside the park gate. It is called "The Way Inn". The owner and his wife are great folks and the price was good. They have a small store in front and also a fire pit on the property that you can use. When we were ther last spring he was in process of putting in new gasoline tanks

Just type in "The way Inn "on a google search, it should come up.
Mike
WOW! Thanks for the tip there Mike! I already had a room at the Fall Creek Falls Inn for Friday and Saturday nights but this sounded even better. I called Melissa (she is SO VERY NICE) and reserved a room for both nights for less than HALF of what it was costing me at The Inn at FCF. :money1: :clap2: :bow:

So, before I cancel my reservations at The Inn at FCF, if anyone would like that room, call me. I'll call them and "bequeath" the room to your name. You simply call them back and secure it via credit card number. If'ns I don't hear from anyone within 1 week, I will just call and cancel the room. So gimme a ringy-dingy 910.583.7897

See y'all at the park Saturday! :biker:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Camping at Fall Creek Falls

I checked on the camp site price at Fall Creek Falls and it is $20.00 per night. Can anyone come or is this a private function?

For those interested in camping, camping at Fall Creek Falls is about $45 - 50 per night.

We stay at Rock Island State park, a very nice 1/2 hour ride from FCF and is only around $20 per night.

http://www.tennessee.gov/environment/parks/RockIsland/

We come out Friday night and stay until Sunday after breakfast. Nice quiet campground and a lot cheaper and better than staying at Fall Creek Falls.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I checked on the camp site price at Fall Creek Falls and it is $20.00 per night. Can anyone come or is this a private function?
Come on down everybodys welcome:thumbup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Did you get a primitive site, or one with electric and water? We always get one with electric and water and that may be the price difference.

Hope to see you there !

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Missed last year due to Daddy's death, but Dee and I will ride up this year. If anybody wantsa leasure ride up from Atlanta area, let me know. We will run up and back the same day.

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
As of right now it doesn't look like my work is gonna cooperate with me this year so I'm prolly not gonna make it. Sure hate it too. Was looking forward to seeing everyone again and doing some great riding. Everyone have some fun for me.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I am glad the job situation is better for you. We will miss seeing you. :cool::cool:
I am Rick. Wimpy and I had lunch with you in Little Rock a few months ago.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts