GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wonderful riding partner and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary today. We have been together for 13 years. A few months after we started dating I took her for her first motorcycle ride on a GL1500 demo bike and she immediately fell in love with riding. At the time I was in the process of resurrecting a 1977 GL1000. I consider myself a pretty lucky guy, I don't get to far without her on the back of our Wing. Jen enjoyed our rides this past two years on the GL1800 and we are looking forward to many more.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Way to go you two.....and I thought you were newlyweds. :wink:

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Congratulations, you two! It will 33 years for us in January, and eight years seems like just a few minutes ago. May you have many, many more years together.

Becky & Rich

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bret & Jen,

Congrats and many more years of Health & Happiness for both of you.

You guys are a lot like Meesh and I. I don't really care to go anywhere on the bike, without my partner.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Congrats Bret and Jen. Nice to have made your acquaintance on an occasion or two. Hope to see you both again in the near future. Enjoy your day, and go ahead and make it a week.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Congratulations Bret & Jen!!!!!! I just have one question for Bret. How in the hell did you ever talk Jennifer into marrying YOU???? LOL's I hope the next 50 years is as good for both of you as your last 8 years!!!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Congrats, Bret and Jen.
Start bundling up now for the New Years day ride together. :p
Frank

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Congrats are in order here :!: :!: Hopefully you will have many more and most of them on a Bike....

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hey guys ? Congrads for sure !....... Wishing you many, many, more........... :)

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Congrats.... my present wife and I just turned 5 years .. on our trip to
Virginia to pick our new Espacade trailer...

cosmic

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
CONGRADS U 2 :wink:

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Way to go, guys.

Hope to see you soon.......at least by next spring.

Have a great day.

Bob E.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congratulations to you both.

·
Registered
979 Posts
:D :D :D Congrats and many more, im a little jealous of you married people. Just hope when i make the the big comitment im as happy as you. Again heres to years and years of happy healthy years to the both of you. :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are going to hit the 16-year anniversary next month, and I count myself as one who is blessed with a wife who likes to ride with me. We are on our third GL and still loving it.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
A few months after we started dating I took her for her first motorcycle ride on a GL1500 demo bike and she immediately fell in love with riding
Bret,

Does Jen have any sisters ?

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Congrats as well. Certainly two fine people that I have had the pleasure of being in their company.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts