GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorrow it is suppose to be 57 and a cold front coming in with high winds.... just great.....and I am here on the puter..oh well......

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hmmmm, suspose to get up to 91 today 8) , then going to cool dow into the mid 80's for the rest of the week...can we say SUNNY! :D

·
Registered
837 Posts
Suppose to hit 82 here again today. Back to work tomorrow, chance of rain, temps in the low 70's. Do I ride today? Do I take care of the "honey do" list? Do I ride today? Do I go get my hair cut? Do I ride today? Do I trim the tree today? Do I ride today? Do I take down the christmas lights, or do I ride today? Do I go pre bowl today since I have to work tomorrow night? I could ride the bike to the barber shop but it would take me 200 miles to get to the shop 1 mile away, then I could ride another 4 miles to the bowling alley.
Guess I should get off this computer and do SOMETHING today.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
its 80 here in wisconsin today also.

37 this morning and then 43 this afternoon, 80 total.

loren

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Jim Mathis Wrote:
Do I take down the christmas lights
Jim! You might have crossed that line where you
just get to leave them up. :lol:

I always tell my wife, right after bah humbug, "you
put them up, you take them down."

Why aren't they just built into the house siding?

·
Registered
837 Posts
G1NOMAD said:
Jim Mathis Wrote:
Do I take down the christmas lights
Jim! You might have crossed that line where you
just get to leave them up. :lol:
I was tempted to do just that. :lol: I took them down, and put them away nice and neat so maybe they won't be such a pain in the patoot this year. I also trimmed the tree, cut up the branches and put them in the dumpster, did the barber shop thing, did the bowling thing, pulled a couple weeds, and never got to start the bike. I was beat out there in that 80* sunshine. On my next days off though I'm outa here. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts