GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my 08 Titanium ABS in New York next Friday. Sold my 06 to get the ABS upgrade. Hated to have to buy the Nav system but really wanted the ABS in Titanium. Did not like the 09 Titanium, also the TPMS system as it sits is stupid. I will spend some money and get a TPMS that actually gives me the tire pressures not an idiot light.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Congrats...

Titanium is a sexy color....here is mine blinged from the rear .

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Congrats...

Titanium is a sexy color....here is mine blinged from the rear .

:congrats: Congrats to Givey. Enjoy your new wing.

EAGLEFAN.. Yellow is MY color , and I'm not usually one for bling, but....That's one nice looking Titanium. Well done.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I saw the 09 titanium and it looks like the 05 dark gray to me, I like the 08 better also.

·
Registered
19,048 Posts
ABS Saves lives
Should be stock on Hondas Flagship bike

·
Registered
456 Posts
:congrats:eek:n the new bike (it's a twin to mine and others). I waited about 1 1/2 weeks for mine to come in.......now I have 1100 miles on the clock and finally a nice weekend coming up.....a 3 day week end.......I 'm riding and the wife is working...you will love your bike

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
x cop, was blinded by the chrome on the back of your bike. I had to turn the lights up where i work so i would not get sun spots in my eyes

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride and your (continuing) good taste in colors. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts