GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago last Sunday, I demonstrated (at 75 mph) why it was a bad decision that I had made 23 months earlier when I bought a non ABS GL1800. Needless to say, everyone that came to injoy Thanksgiving with us had to snap my picture. This one was taken by a BMW passenger on a bike that has ABS.

I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving as I will with a new GL1800A in the garage and no white wrapping on my skin.

Be sure and enjoy the turkey and all of your friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all !

I have so much to be thankful for. I wouldn't know how to go about listing everything in a prioritized order.

I am thankful for my Lord, who has taught me to learn and be inquisitive. To use the knowledge that I have and to seek more.

For my Parents, who were the first to put up with me. They were the backbone, to allowing me to be whom I am today. I miss them dearly.

For my ex wife, A dear Lady, that struggled beside me for 28 years. Putting together a home with children. Setting aside her goals, so that I could attain mine.

For my children, that have turned out to be wonderful citizens. They put me to the test whenever they could. Somehow we met in the middle, and everything worked out better than fine. I am proud of both of them!

For my Granddaughter. The light of my life and the payoff for having my own children. While teaching her, I have learned more about myself, than any university could teach me.

For my Loving Meesh, She is not a replacement, but an extension of what was missing. Through her, I have had to get in touch with my ego and sensitivity. Through her, I am a stronger person and even better. I could never imagine there not being a Bulldog & Meesh!

For my Friends, whom have helped me up the ladder and allowed me to help them up the ladder of life. I am blessed with so many quality friends. Life without my friends would be cold and empty. Best part about life, is that you get to pick your friends, and I have, Winners all!

For my acquaintances on this board. Thank you all for sharing with me, the best that you are. For giving me the hope that we shall meet someday in person. Knowing of you all on this board, keeps me from getting stale.

For my neighbors and community. You have all made my life's experience a wonderful thing.

For all the Service Men and Women, that will not be home with their families, I am so thankful for them. May God watch over them and bring them comfort, that we care about them, here at home

I am truly thankful for so many things in life. I usually do not wait for Thanksgiving, to be thankful. For me, being thankful every day, for life's mysteries, triumphs and tests, is what keeps me sharp and motivated.

May God Bless each and everyone of you!

Bulldog

1 - 2 of 2 Posts