GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need to keep something, some thread, about Beverly on the first page for as long as it takes for her to be well. She needs not just our prayers and thoughts/well wishes now, but for weeks maybe months to come. We can't give up and move on...she needs us, and our prayers. Either keep the original post going or another...but we need to keep the vibes going her way for the LONG HAUL. Please.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have been reading all the posts about Beverly. I just realized I met her and didn't know it was her until I took a look at some of the pictures.

Back in November I sold my Ultra and bought my first Wing. I was at the local dealership, (Broward Motorsports in WPB) on my way out I ran into this lady on a wing. She proceeds to tell me everything about the wing that the dealer should have. What needs to be upgraded, what needs to be added, on and on she went. What a wealth of knowledge she was to this new Wing owner. Bev turned me on to this website and I've been here ever since. Although we only met briefly I feel like I know her.

Thanks Bev for taking the time to welcome me to the Wing world.If I can ever return the favor let me know. GET WELL SOON.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
We rode together only a few times.

Half of last year I was off the board doing family crisis "stuff".

Even though I was "gone" and not posting for half the year,
when this new board came up, she was one of the first people to send
me a "friend" request.
I was very touched by that.

She is a very nice person.

Hoping to ride together again some day.

Dennis

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:agree::thumbup::yes1::thumbup::yes1::thumbup:

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
Sounds good.
I did mail three envelops with pin today.....

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
Hang in there Beverly :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.