GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The UPS site shows that my Chrome front wheel was shipped today. O Boy, O Boy, O Boy.......more chrome.....polish, polish, polish.

Three more days and the trike will be back together and waiting. Waiting for Global Warming to get to Indiana. I really don't mind the cold near as much as I dislike the Salt that is spread on the roads. It take several "Toad Stranglers" to wash it all off.

·
Registered
357 Posts
COOL! :congrats:

My new CLEARVIEW WINDSHIELD is supposed to arrive tomorrow!! :excited:

we're like kids in a candy store!!

LOL... ain't it grand to be silly!!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The UPS site shows that my Chrome front wheel was shipped today. O Boy, O Boy, O Boy.......more chrome.....polish, polish, polish.

Three more days and the trike will be back together and waiting. Waiting for Global Warming to get to Indiana. I really don't mind the cold near as much as I dislike the Salt that is spread on the roads. It take several "Toad Stranglers" to wash it all off.
:congrats: But, have you looked at the weather report today?:eek:4:
If this keeps up, you'll have to be careful when you test ride that new wheel.;)
You don't want to hit a pot hole and shatter the TIRE in all that cold!:shrug:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
you're goona love it, no more scrubbing......
be safe and come on spring

·
Banned
2,871 Posts
I hear and feel the excitement growing! Congrats on the all the nice additions you're adding to your Trikes. And in reality for the northern half of the country ride season is not that far away. I'm (just suggesting) that sometime when the weather breaks, (if possible), your Trike get a once over from either yourself, your installer or at least someone mechanically inclined. Most of you I know already do this but some that aren't familiar with the under body components may not know what to look for or lube.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
you're goona love it, no more scrubbing......
be safe and come on spring

What is scrubbing!!! I wait for rain ( which is big time rare in these parts ) or run through someones sprinkler. Don't have time for no scrubbing...:doorag: :lol:

Congrats on the Bling TS

·
Registered
487 Posts
Wow...bet that chrome wheel is gonna add a lot to the trike. I can see you are excited.

And I thought I was excited to get in my Hoppy converter and a new tire this week. :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts

Where did you get the wheel from? Do you have a link for it? TIA!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bid on it on E-bay. The place was SPS Chrome, Hialeah, FL.

They had a buy it now of $299, or best offer. I offered quite a bit less.

I won't say how much less, but you can review his offers and see how much money he has accepted for them. Add $35 shipping.

You ship him your wheel for exchange. It cost me $13.50 to ship to him from central Indiana and that included $300 insurance.

7 working days and you too can be done with the Busch's polish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts