GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
unbeknownst to me, at the BBQ Friday night, CJS cleaned my bike again for me, and Hedo does carry something other than Coronas in his cooler. Baby swiss cheese. Don't know what to say other than a heartfelt thanks to both.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
That CJ is such a "Suck up"....LOL

Actually Hedo gets paid to haul that Cheese Curd out of Wisconsin...LOL

Chef, Looks like you will have a clean bike till next September.

Dawg

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Closetchef, somehow our paths did not cross at the BBQ. We met and talked at the Falls Creekk Falls ride, but for some reason I didn't see you at the BBQ. Wait a second! Did you see me and hide? Ha! Missed ya!

Bash.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
I managed to be on the receiving end of both a Carona and some Swiss Cheese.

Life is good!

Thanks to Hal and the crew and Lamont and Closet Chef for the hospitality. A real fine bunch of people. Great roads around there as well.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here's some proof!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
CJ, when you comin to Vegas? :lol:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
motorcyclemom40 said:
CJ, how about coming to NW ohio, my bike can really use some help. :D
Sheila,
I'd clean and polish your bike anytime. It would be an honor. When I saw it in the RRI parking lot Saturday morning I mentioned to Hedo that I should give it a little cleaning. It needed it. But I thought you might be offended if I touched your bike. The next time I'll just go for it. :D

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
shuckaduck said:
CJ, when you comin to Vegas? :lol:
I was just there a few weeks ago. You should have let me know I had a cleaning job and I would have brought my stuff. I'll let you know when I'm coming out there again. :wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Geez, You could have washed the PT Cruiser rather just sit around Bulldogs and drink all his beer.

I feel jipped.

:wink:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'm not sure Dawg,

Someone said thanks for 'the' bottle of beer.

What do you think happened to that gross of Corona that went south with CJ?

I'm confused.

:?

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
At the BBQ, CJS graciously offered me a Corona (with cheese) and so not to offend him I drank it. :lol: At the parking lot I had my own (too many of my own), I even brought three limes and started cutting wedges. As I layed the lime down CJS produces a large bag of huge limes! YOu just can't get ahead of that CJS.

Roy, if you're the one that sent the brew, I thank you. :capwin:

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
I think it was a different 3 cases by the time it made RRI but it was cold and refreshing. Thanks Roy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts