GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is just for fun,yes its at 4x speed if it was real time it would bore you to death,lol

this is a 22:32 min run,i have a critical event system in the truck,i go to fast around a corner and it sends a note to the company and I get in trouble,i did NOT set it off on this run,speed limit was not broken!!! ENJOY

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
this is just for fun,yes its at 4x speed if it was real time it would bore you to death,lol

this is a 22:32 min run,i have a critical event system in the truck,i go to fast around a corner and it sends a note to the company and I get in trouble,i did NOT set it off on this run,speed limit was not broken!!! ENJOY

Just got to love electronic big brother!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
while this is true I really love my job,,,,,off to seabrook texas with my next load,lol
I know what you're saying. Have a safe run!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So, that delayed apex lines even works in a truck, aye?
sorta,in right turns I was trying to stay off the dirt and not drag it back onto the road,lol

·
Registered
7,374 Posts
Okay Rick, Watched the whole thing, stuck as I am in the house with snow and rain outside. Bet there were some surprised oncoming to come around and see your big-azz tractor coming towards them. Does your rig have an automatic? My old Fruehauf was a manual - I would have had quite a workout on that road.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay Rick, Watched the whole thing, stuck as I am in the house with snow and rain outside. Bet there were some surprised oncoming to come around and see your big-azz tractor coming towards them. Does your rig have an automatic? My old Fruehauf was a manual - I would have had quite a workout on that road.

no its a 10 speed,used 3 gears the whole way,was going really kinda slow,lol

·
Registered
613 Posts
Loved it!

I used to drive (WAY back in 1974-75) a Peterbilt cab-over with a 325 Cat with over-sized injectors. It had a 13-speed in it. I really miss those days sometimes. Have a safe trip to TX, Rick.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I may be able to hang with Yellow Wolf on my wing after all!:thumbup:

·
Registered
46 Posts
+1...I may be able to hang with Yellow Wolf on my wing after all!
Nice video. Really strange seeing Deal's Gap with no leaves on the trees. You can actually see the road ahead after the next turn. Good luck on TX trip.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts