GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straightened up the garage (some) and have the following for sale:

!) GWRRA riding jacket: Size 2XL. Overall in good to very good shape. It was just washed, so the dark areas likely will not come out. Not real noticeable, but they are there, as shown in the photos. It has a quilted lining and is quite warm in cold weather. (Metro Atlanta) It has armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. $50.00 plus shipping.

2) Spare set of front turn signal lens, removed from my 2008 Goldwing when I installed Electrical Connections LEDs. I placed the bulb in side the housing as I removed them, so, you will get bonus spare turn signal bulbs. No issues with the lens, nor housing themselves. $30.00

3) Kick stand with spring. Very slight rust on the ground contact patch where the paint has rubbed off, other wise no issues. $25.00

4) Full cover for Goldwing/full size motorcycle. Manufactured by Dow Canvas, No. 150. I no longer use this, as I have converted over to a half cover when I travel. Has its own stuff sack which is coming unsewed, on part of the seam. I don't think the picture will show this. PM if you want a picture of it. Please provide a phone number for text, or an email, your preference. $35.00

All prices are plus shipping from Acworth, GA 30101

Attachments

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drop:
GWRRA jacket now $45.00 SHIPPED

Turn signal lens, w/bulbs now $25.00, SHIPPED

Kick stand now $20.00 SHIPPED

Full cover now $30.00 SHIPPED

All shipping prices are to the lower 48. If you live elsewhere, we can discuss shipping costs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts