GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to work & weather, wasn't able to get any more time on the new Conti until today. Managed to get in a couple of hours in the twisties & was tickled pink (are bikers allowed to be tickled any color...much less pink?). I quickly forgot about the type of tire & was scraping the pegs in the usual places. I also found the loose gravel & chat in the road didn't affect the bike nearly as much as with a ct.

I'm gonna like this...

G

·
Due to work & weather, wasn't able to get any more time on the new Conti until today. Managed to get in a couple of hours in the twisties & was tickled pink (are bikers allowed to be tickled any color...much less pink?). I quickly forgot about the type of tire & was scraping the pegs in the usual places. I also found the loose gravel & chat in the road didn't affect the bike nearly as much as with a ct.

I'm gonna like this...
Your only allowed to be tickled the same color as your wing I believe. I'm tickled titanium more often than not. ;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I also found the loose gravel & chat in the road didn't affect the bike nearly as much as with a ct.
The C/T does run through the loose stuff with more authority but that
$h!t still make me nervous!:eek:4:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts