871 Posts
Beautiful Day, Beautiful Bike...

I guess I ought to stop there!!

Congrats,

Lance

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Great shots! Looks like you're going the wrong way in the top picture. How far into the ride were they taken?

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
yellow wolf said:
about the 20th hour,lol
Rick,
You must have been getting mighty tired by then. Doesn't look like your hanging off quite as much as usual.

Awesome accomplishment BTW. :1st:

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup your right,i was very tired and sore,i could not hang off due to hanging off all nite,lol.

i could not even get in my hot tub the next day due to not being able to get legs up that high!

my lap times not hanging off were right around 14-14.5 min---hang off laps were 12-13.5

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just saw your video from the Dragon on another board. Very impressive....You set up every turn beautifully....that takes a lot of concentration...of course you kind of have to at that speed.... :lol: I can only imagine what you would do on a crotch rocket....

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Cool pics YW. Your remark about not being able to move your legs reminded me of a ride I made From Haines to Anchorage in the rain, cold, and about half gravel roads at the time. By the time i got off my Electra-Glide all I could do was lay on my back on the floor with my arms and legs bent up in the air. I looked like a dead bug for about an hour.

You need an agent to get that ride on film or in a good article at least.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Great pics, you are one heck of a rider!!
How does it feel being on the other end of the camera for a change? :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts