GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
GL1800Riders.com Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Welcome to the MOTORCYCLEiD section of the forum! Our team represents one of the largest online stores in the country that can become your one-stop-shop for all the needed motorcycle parts and accessories. As avid riders ourselves, we know firsthand that it is crucial to take proper care of your beloved bike, maintain and repair it timely. That is why we have created the MOTORCYCLEiD.com

This online store has everything from riding gear, apparel, maintenance products, components for upgrades and everything in between where you can have a pleasant shopping experience and get all that you may ever need to service, fix, or enhance your machine. MOTORCYCLEiD.com is a relatively new website, but it continues to grow day-by-day adding new brands, products, and features helping users find exactly what they are looking for, just like its sister website, CARiD.com where you can get everything that you may need to transport your bike to your favorite riding spot.

MAIN PRODUCT CATEGORIES

• Helmets
  • Riding Gear
  • Body Armor
  • Accessories
  • Parts
  • Wheels&Tires
  • Lighting
  • Electronics
  • Maintenance
In our posts, we share useful information about new releases, best product picks and the ways they can improve your riding experience, some tips and tricks, news about innovations in the motorcycle scene, provide product video reviews, and much more. We would like to encourage you, our fellow gl1800riders.com forum members to join the conversation, let us know what you think about products we promote, ask us any questions in the threads or personal messages, and we will be glad to help if we can. Thanks!

QUICK LINKS

MOTORCYCLEiD - HOME PAGE
| COUPON CODES | MILITARY DISCOUNT | HELPFUL GUIDES & ARTICLES

We're new here and we don't want to bother the forum community with annoying ads or irrelevant advertising.
Please let us know what parts/gear/accessories would you be interested in the most - and we'll make our posts as much useful and relevant for the community as possible!

·
IronMan
17,462 Posts
Welcome from florida ! Never enough info especially to those that work on their bikes themselves

·
Registered
348 Posts
I did a search on the website for fork seals and bushings and got several options quickly and compeitively priced.

I booked marked your site for future reference.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Recently I had a VERY negative experience with CARid. Hopefully MOTORCYCLEid handles customer issues better.

·
GL1800Riders.com Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Recently I had a VERY negative experience with CARid.
Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully MOTORCYCLEid handles customer issues better.
We will do our best to provide professional support for your community, so whenever you have any questions about the products from our website or about the orders with MOTORCYCLEiD - please let me know in a private message or leave a comment to relater thread. I will be glad to help!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Welcome.

I see the military discount here. Thanks.

I might even consider using it if the Eagle, Globe, & Anchor was placed 2nd in precedence where it belongs. Never mind whether the fork seals are in stock, we have a heinous protocol violation!!!! I'm not getting in formation behind any squids. They can pick up their swabs and follow me.

Ha! A minor error communicated in a most curmudgeonly way.

Good luck, guys. Nice to see a couple of friendly fellow motorcyclists giving it a go, out on their own. :roll:

·
GL1800Riders.com Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome.

I see the military discount here. Thanks.

I might even consider using it if the Eagle, Globe, & Anchor was placed 2nd in precedence where it belongs. Never mind whether the fork seals are in stock, we have a heinous protocol violation!!!! I'm not getting in formation behind any squids. They can pick up their swabs and follow me.

Ha! A minor error communicated in a most curmudgeonly way.

Good luck, guys. Nice to see a couple of friendly fellow motorcyclists giving it a go, out on their own. :roll:
Here, I fixed it just for you ;)

It may not stick though. :roll:
Thank you for your support, and thank you for your service!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Well, errors happen. And like I said, I communicated the error in a light-hearted and/or curmudgeonly way.

I thought I recognized in the live site and its almost-there precedence of display that someone in the organization tried hard to get it right, almost did, but gone one element wrong.

Now between "just for you" and "may not stick" and a little placebo pic here but the wrong precedence still on the live site, I'm feeling like there's a chance that this is oozing towards jest. While I don't think the error is something to get all uptight about, neither do I think this is something to make light of. Small, but serious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_United_States_Armed_Forces

Clearly, there are far bigger things to worry about in running such a big business. But when taking the time to go there with the military zone in the first place, and more time to respond here with photoshop, while you're in the neighborhood, it's probably worth dotting the 'i' in the right place.

Semper Fi, Mac.

·
GL1800Riders.com Vendor
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well, errors happen. And like I said, I communicated the error in a light-hearted and/or curmudgeonly way.

I thought I recognized in the live site and its almost-there precedence of display that someone in the organization tried hard to get it right, almost did, but gone one element wrong.

Now between "just for you" and "may not stick" and a little placebo pic here but the wrong precedence still on the live site, I'm feeling like there's a chance that this is oozing towards jest. While I don't think the error is something to get all uptight about, neither do I think this is something to make light of. Small, but serious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_United_States_Armed_Forces

Clearly, there are far bigger things to worry about in running such a big business. But when taking the time to go there with the military zone in the first place, and more time to respond here with photoshop, while you're in the neighborhood, it's probably worth dotting the 'i' in the right place.

Semper Fi, Mac.
We did it for real this time: https://www.motorcycleid.com/military-discount.html
I knew it would take some time because of bureaucracy.

Sorry, if my temporary "placebo" solution offended you, but to make this seemingly simple change, several departments had to come on board.
Thank you for your patience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts