GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have used this camera on a number of trips and it works flawlessly . It is a Vivatar camera and has great options . It comes with water proof case , charging cord , and 8 GiG SD card . Together with my Windshield Mount , it makes a great deal and saves you money . This Mount and Camera sells for just $65.00 and with free shipping .

vivatar15.jpg vivatar 14.jpg vivatar 12.jpg vivatar 13.jpg
vivatar 11.jpg View attachment 332849

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Yoda, I need to read up on cameras and everything related, so I know what I am looking at and can understand the details of ads when they appear. Then, wait till you post another good deal. :)

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yoda, I need to read up on cameras and everything related, so I know what I am looking at and can understand the details of ads when they appear. Then, wait till you post another good deal. :)
Joe , read up on the Camera's and in the meantime ,I will post a great deal on a Windshield Camera Mount and a camera and accessories that will be so good you can't refuse. >:)

laughing man.jpg

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Me too!! :)

Reactions: cycledude
1 - 6 of 6 Posts