GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was the day of the Long Beach bike show, Cycle Giant's Grand opening and Mikey's cookie party.
[/i]

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For those that haven't met Mr. Roger Orangestreak here he is with his new FJR trying to steal my Mikey. Rodger was the first to arrive and kept running back and forth between cookies/candy and the grand opening which is only two blocks away.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick the owner on the right and Chris. Look in the dictionary under customer service and you'll find Rick. Every Saturday he has the donuts and coffee out for us before we take off and ride.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Look at all that safety chrome. Ah maybe we best go to the bike show while we still have some money?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Earlier this year we had the wonderful opportunity to meet Silver & Gold (aka Rich) and see this pretty rig up close and personal. Now that I think about it we just met Silver, Gold didn't get to come along on this trip.
Maybe next time Cindy.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea what mikeys doing, but Dale (aka Yellowfever) is trying to ignore her.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Gary,

In that first pic, where I saw that pretty blue one next to that less conspicuous gray one, my heart went out. I thought I had gone to Ricks, CYCLE GIANT grand opening, and Mikey's Cookie party and had forgotten

Hey I know better, Had I gone to Mikey's party, i would have remembered.

Tell Rick, that I said Hello and wish him the greatest of success. He is definitely a can do, customer oriented guy.

As far as those other guys, all I can say is watch them closely. Rich lives in a tent, so that he can afford that Bike/trailer set up.

Roger rides that little Honda cause he sold me his seat and Utopia of of the big rig...LOL

And that Dale guy looks like he just found the bathroom with running water and likes it...LOL What do you want, he lives in Hemet and drives a Hog. Good thing that he is a wrench..LOL

Where is that Shirtz Guy?

Great Pics.

Dawg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Gary,
Does Cycle Giant have a web site? I would like to meet you guys there some Saturday for some donuts and maybe go for a ride.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Steve,

I know that Gary does have one. He sent it to me not too long ago. I can't seem to find it, or I would post it. Maybe he will see this and post it again. It was a very nice site.

Hope that you and yours are having fun, riding when all I get to do is tear apart and wax...LOL

Have a good one Steve.

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Steve, First I'll say Mikey and I would love to hook up with you for a ride, and as I said, Cycle Giant is a neat place to meet at. If you should need any directions let me know.
As for your question about web sites they actually have two.
Cycle Giant list all kinds of things for different bikes but the one I usually go to is WingStuff.

http://www.wingstuff.com/index.php
http://www.cyclegiant.com

Thanks for the invite and I hope we can get together sometime soon.
Gary & Mikey

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sorry to say it, but you will have to wait until next Saturday. The good news is, it won't be snowing. heh heh

·
Registered
48 Posts
Snow? whats that? must be somthing they have in a place like New York.
all though it was a little chilly today I think that it was about 75 degrees
Burrrrr! lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Bulldog.......I saw a shirt at the Harley dealer the other day I'll have to get for you............."Make Room, Fatboy comin' through" And by the way, I never did find a bathroom with running water, I was wondering what the heck we were doing in the middle of a field though........LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here's a picture of the whole gang at christmas, 4 bikes, 3 kids and 1 real nice redhead.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Questions:

Gary: Is that Hal in the fourth pic?

Dale: How are you going to afford those kids when they grow up. You got them jonesing on having their own bikes shortly. And as we all know, Kids don't buy nothing, at least not with help from Mom & Dad....LOL

How can that be a christmas pic? I don't see anywhere, Santa could pull his sleaigh. Did you have all the snow removed for the pic? You guys must b clold, posing for that pic with hardly any clothes on.

And Yes Dale, Pauline is a Sweetie. (make sure she reads this)....LOL

I think that they made the shirt just for me...LOL

Gary and Mikey were invited to party at my house today. Why don't you guys join them.

Nice pic of the bikes, what is that on the left? A Kawasaki or a Yamaha? I know that it ain't no dang Suzuki. Nice paint...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ha, at a quick glance you right Dawg. I wouldn't have thought such until you mentioned it. But it was just another poor fool looking to spend some of his hard earned cash. Actually there were some really great deals to be had.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts