GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that not all the messages are being posted on the "correct board" sometimes, but this is new to a lot of us and we are just getting use to it. We don't need "Board Patrol or Board Police" to tell us to move post around right now, let the folks get the hang of it first. I did move one of my post because I should have known better. :oops:
Remember this is suppose to be a fun place to go, let's work hard to keep it that way :lol:
Thanks

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
LaMonster,

If you are referring to my "bored police" post, I meant it as a joke and included a "wink" emoticon. I spelled it "bored" on purpose, not "board." I apologize for my somewhat strange sense of humor and have no problem at all with what's going on. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future.

Dan, ddking, Duffy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Excuse me LeMont!! Isn't this post on the wrong board?? We can not tollerate this sloppy handling of our board. Tighten the ship or it will sink. I saw no mention of MOTORCYCLE in your post, but as you see, my post does mention it. Oh well, too early in the day for good humor, so I have made a poor attempt, better than none at all!! :wink:

·
Registered
441 Posts
LaMonster said:
I know that not all the messages are being posted on the "correct board" sometimes, but this is new to a lot of us and we are just getting use to it. We don't need "Board Patrol or Board Police" to tell us to move post around right now, let the folks get the hang of it first. I did move one of my post because I should have known better. :oops:
Remember this is suppose to be a fun place to go, let's work hard to keep it that way :lol:
Thanks
I, for one, would like to thank you for speeding things up!! Things on this board are different sure, but change is always good. I really like it and even like it more as I find new features. It's like an Easter Egg hunt!!

Thanks for all your hard work and sweat on this!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
The new format is great. It is much like my other favorite boards have been for years. I really like the default order of most recent posts rather than most recent threads.

This makes it easier to see the hot topics at first glance.

As previously posted, I preferred the mix. I also would prefer to be extrememly wealthy, handsome, etc. :wink:

I hope the OT board doesn't just become a joke page. I love the jokes mixed in, but by themselves they get a little dense, and there are already about a million joke boards on the net.

I do appreciate the new speed. I have 3mb/s service. I can watch full screen movies on the internet in real time with no problem. The new throughput makes everything absolutely instantaneous.

I hope everybody keeps track of the width of their avatars and postings. I don't mean to be bossy, but it's really obnoxious to have to scroll sideways back and forth for every single line of every single post on a thread, just because of one out of control graphic. I think we'll all get the hang of the new toys soon. This is a very reasonable group in general. Nobody wants to cause trouble for everybody else, and I don't think any real "policing" will be necessary.

oh yeah.

MOTORCYCLE

:D :D :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
This is Great!

I like the new format and look forward to reading and using it much more. Thanks for all your work, LaMont!

Fe_Eagle

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey Thanks Lamont, like you said we are learning and having fun at the same time. How many times does that happen? I also learn something new each time I take the bike out. Always pick up something new each ride. 8) Joy

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Excuse me LeMont!! Isn't this post on the wrong board?? We can not tollerate this sloppy handling of our board. Tighten the ship or it will sink. I saw no mention of MOTORCYCLE in your post, but as you see, my post does mention it. Oh well, too early in the day for good humor, so I have made a poor attempt, better than none at all!! :wink:
RayO, you beat me to the punch! Great minds think alike. (Unfortunately, sick minds apparently think alike as well!)

John in Vegas

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lamont, I agree with you!

This is a "loose group, of "motorcycle" people, and to become so rigid in the infancy of the new board, would be detrimental to the health and welfare of this board and it's members.

disclaimer: I own a motorcycle, well several motorcycles.

Now that that is all over, "Happy Thanksgiving"to all.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just found this board. "MOTORCYCLE" I got signed up and hope to visit often. "MOTORCYCLE" I hope I can keep up. "MOTORCYCLE" :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts