My 2010 developed a leak in the preload some time ago. I had suspicions that it may have been adjuster piston based upon oily residue there. I ended up getting various parts including shock assembly from a trike conversion a year ago (had to have the final drive as mine was grinding itself to oblivion at over 150K mi.). I finally started tackling that dirty job. I found that the leak had already hit its limit with 25 being 0, but the bigger finding was that it was the preload on the shock that was leaking. Having a shock sock around the shock and still have thick caked up oily mess on everything inside it and clean-ish oil pooled on the part the spring/spacer rests on confirmed leak location. Another big surprise was that my “gold valve rebuilt” shock was also toast. I have two other OEM shocks and one Traxxion shock and all three of these were much harder to push in and they all returned to full extended while the GVR did not. I am currently at the point of the “messy” part being done with the pull-off preload, my steel braided line, my cylinder housing (pull-off missing electronics that I could not remove from mine), pull-off piston and seal, and my motor all assembled and bled sitting at “0”. I still need to pick a shock and spring pair to put the preload on, put it in the bike and put the bike all back together. Traxxion shock must use Traxxion spring, OEM must use either OEM spring or the shorter spring and spacer I got with the Gold Valve rebuild. I really do not want to use that spring because it is also sagging a little extra as the rear end has been riding low more than just preload sitting on 0. Those tasks will have to wait a little while as I need to take care of Dinner.