GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Thats Funny. Musta been posers cause we all know Harley riders aren't that nice :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
LOL Bikers should have let the gene pool cleanse itself. :lol:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Another Darwin award winner :roll:

This is what gets *bikers* in trouble, if the bikers would have beat the guy senseless, it would have all been on the bikers :cry:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have to give the Bikers a thumbs up, They did the Stand-Up thing.
They didn't even mock him and make fun of him ...
This is how I picture it ....

Drunken Idiot -- > :cus:
.........:biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:
.........:biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:
.......... :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:

:cop2::cop2:

THE END

·
Registered
77 Posts
he was offended by skeletons some of the riders wore on their leather Harley-Davidson jackets

Back in the mid '70's, when "King Kenny" was king, another rider in the TT circuit was Dave Aldana, who rode a Harley and had a skeleton on the back of his leathers. All the other TT riders called him "Bones." I really wanted a jacket like his, really, really cool. :p

Moby

·
Registered
71 Posts
Moby Dick said:
he was offended by skeletons some of the riders wore on their leather Harley-Davidson jackets

Back in the mid '70's, when "King Kenny" was king, another rider in the TT circuit was Dave Aldana, who rode a Harley and had a skeleton on the back of his leathers. All the other TT riders called him "Bones." I really wanted a jacket like his, really, really cool. :p

Moby

Vanson Leathers.

very cool.

8)

btw - John Entwistle (Bass Player - RIP) of The Who wore um' at The Isle of Whright (sp?) Concert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts