GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... would look something like this BMW R-Nine-T. It is the German retro cafe racer and puts out way more power than the beautiful CB1100. Of course, a GL-EIGHT-TN would put out even MORE torque! Wing, bagger, naked? Maybe.

2013-bmw-r-ninet-unveiled-7.jpg

Click photo for for a closer look.

·
Registered
595 Posts
... would look something like this BMW R-Nine-T. It is the German retro cafe racer and puts out way more power than the beautiful CB1100. Of course, a GL-EIGHT-TN would put out even MORE torque! Wing, bagger, naked? Maybe.

View attachment 47481

Click photo for for a closer look.
Please.......................What the hell are you talking about........?????????

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
That's the EVO6 concept bike..

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the Honda version. Of course, why I would expect most TOURING riders to care about a standard/naked/cafe/street-fighter does call my judgement into question. :duck:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For a guy who loves the look of an Indian Chief, I'm sure you can guess what I think of that design. :no:
So, you probably wouldn't like THIS one either. :shrug: Not even with a ThunderStroke 111 motor? Click photo for a closer look.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Considering that the original GL1000 was a naked bike, this bike, or some variation of it, might just be a perfect candidate for an anniversary model.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Considering that the original GL1000 was a naked bike, this bike, or some variation of it, might just be a perfect candidate for an anniversary model.
As a concept bike, why did Honda put conventional brake calipers on this unit? Shouldn't they have mounted radial calipers to it? I think so!

I like the inverted forks, but conventional brake calipers and the lack of wavy rotors? Com'on Honda!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I like that look...but then again yall know my taste...lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts