GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Kelli and I were headed for Corsicana yesterday, 11-25-06, to get some fruit cakes.
She asked if I would mind stopping by Maxim Honda in Allen to get her something to wear on her head, to cover the helmet hair.
I agreed... 8)
While we were in there, I was eyeing a 2006 Goldwing, Titanium with all the options.
I will still be known as Yellow Streak, I may have to see what Yellow pin Striping would look like on Titanium... doesn't sound very good .. lol
Anyway.
She told me that I should see what the payments would be, if they were close to what we were paying already, then She said I should get it.

Needless to say, I gots me new Wing .... I am one Happy Man now ...
I wont have to keep telling her how useful a Nav system would be now... 8)

We are heading for Corsicana today, maybe she will want to stop by Maxim again, I do need some chrome.. 8)

Take Care Everyone
Ride Safely

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike :D :capwin:

·
Registered
598 Posts
YellowStreak,

Let me get this straight, you traded a beautiful YELLOW bike for a plain jane Silver one????? :lol: :lol:

Good for you. Enjoy the new ride!

Paul H.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
That titanium is definitely a good looking one. I just hope for your sake all the rest of the yellow owners do not turn their back on you if you need any help :wink: :wink: But do not worry about it, the rest of us will be glad to assist you if the time comes.. :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

5ross

·
Registered
416 Posts
Very nice! What's even better is that it was endorsed by the wife. Hold on to that girl! :D

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Well, not quite all the options. Please chrome it up ASAP. :wink:

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Isn't a good wife great :yes: :yes: :yes:

Congrats to BOTH of you on your new baby, looks great...closer to blue than the yellow one was :wink:

Yeah, safety chrome!!!!!!! and Christmas is a coming......hint, hint :wink:

Enjoy and be safe, oh, while your getting the Fruit Cakes( don't know why you're doing that, yech!) anyway, while there, get some lemons........

To get the grin off your face!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yellow Streak: Congrats on the new titanium. (Thats what I ride too, with the nave pak).
Yellow one: Its not a plain jane silver wing. :lol: Its titanium. the fastest color.
Joe

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! Big step way up on the color! 8)

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
William Anzik said:
Congratulations on the new ride! Big step way up on the color! 8)
i guess so if you ride with a vest,stuffed animal and idea of a ride is hitting the hwy,lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Yep ! Congrads on the new bike. Those Yellow owners come around to the best color sooner or later...........LOL

·
Registered
628 Posts
Told my SO just the other day that we've had the Wing for a year and a half and I'd like to trade it off.
"FOR WHAT?" was the response.
Well, another Wing, of course.
Oh, well, whatever you wanna' do, baby.
What a woman!!(As long as it's another Wing)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts