GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
WOW, Great video and some fantastic sights. Hopefully one day I can make it across the pond and have a ride.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Great video and I cant believe nobody commented on the ....Great Color too!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great video, great music!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Outstanding Chris! I was surprised and it was fun to see me riding by the camera in the RG10 sequence! Reminded me that I've got to do the Canyonlands at RG11 (only a 11 days away).

Between you and Dr Jim, you guys got the video thing down pat!!! Always a pleasure to watch.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Excellent Video Production and Editing

Wow! Great job Cruiseman. Nice to see clear, sharp, beautiful motorcycle footage that is actually edited together into something memorable. Great work.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Greatest video I have ever seen. You and your wife did a great job. :bow:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Kudos............really nice job on this!!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Great job! Enjoyed every minute of this. More! More!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Excellent video. Looks like some fun trips...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Absolutely smashing video... sums up what riding and touring is all about.

Nigel

·
Registered
507 Posts
Chris, what camera are you using? This was some of the best video I have seen that was taken from the back of a bike. Also, what progtam did you use to put the video together. Great job. Pat

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chris, what camera are you using? This was some of the best video I have seen that was taken from the back of a bike. Also, what progtam did you use to put the video together. Great job. Pat

I used a variety of cameras over the years. The Helmet Cam shots (mostly from the Rockies Gold section) were with a GoPro HD. Many shots were taken with our little Panasonic DMC-ZS7 pocket digital. I think a few shots were even taken with the Kodak PlaySport! The Honda Hoot 2007 stuff might have been with an older Sony camcorder.

This was edited using Apple Final Cut Pro X

1 - 20 of 45 Posts