GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from Honda East Superstore and they are having a sale on Goldwing items. Pretty good prices on the CB and CD player, among other things. Just an FYI for ya'll. Prices good thru Friday.

Honda East Superstore

PS... I don't have any affiliation with them.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yes buy from hdl,they pay for our fun here,SHOW SOME LOYALTY,OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes buy from hdl,they pay for our fun here,SHOW SOME LOYALTY,OLE YELLER MBG PA
JEESH!!!!!! Just trying to help. I have NO problem with Hal and his prices. Can't beat him on customer service and overall prices! But, I guess we shouldn't help each other out if we catch something good on sale. :roll:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. Dang it! There was something on sale I just ordered from Wingstuff.com last week too!! I was unaware of that site until yoiu sent the link. THANKS!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
The model of their CB is 08E95-MCA-100A. This is an old model. I have an 06 model on my desk # 08E95-MCA-101. I checked Hal's CB on his site and the model # is 08E95-MCA-102.
I would want to do a lot more research before buying this model.
I seem to recall there was some kind of problem with the older models.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
JEESH!!!!!! Just trying to help. I have NO problem with Hal and his prices. Can't beat him on customer service and overall prices! But, I guess we shouldn't help each other out if we catch something good on sale. :roll:
I think ya dun good! Hal does the price match, so it works for everyone:lol: Those fog lights got my attention!

·
Registered
20,680 Posts
yes they have some very good deals and i have bought from them befor with excellent results

these days lots of local dealers will price match so i try to help support my local dealer if possible

times are tough and getting tougher

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
If you call them ask for Rand, Tell him zg1286 set ya. Wont get you any better price but he is a good guy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts