GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several weeks ago I posted in the WTB section of the forum that I was shopping for a 2012-2017 Goldwing manual transmission for a friend. Yesterday we traveled from Northern KY to North Carolina to purchase and pickup my friends new to him ride. A member of the forum had a 2016 with 3K miles like new GW with a number of goodies included. We met at his bank and had a flawless and quick transaction. He helped us load the GW on the trailer and we were headed back to KY. We would have never found this GW had it not been for this forum. A good deal on a good GW with good people!
Bill

·
Registered
8,267 Posts
Several weeks ago I posted in the WTB section of the forum that I was shopping for a 2012-2017 Goldwing manual transmission for a friend. Yesterday we traveled from Northern KY to North Carolina to purchase and pickup my friends new to him ride. A member of the forum had a 2016 with 3K miles like new GW with a number of goodies included. We met at his bank and had a flawless and quick transaction. He helped us load the GW on the trailer and we were headed back to KY. We would have never found this GW had it not been for this forum. A good deal on a good GW with good people!
Bill View attachment 385290
Looks like your friend got lucky. I love that color combo. You probably won't read this as you're probably out riding with your friend. I hope he has many happy miles. (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts