GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great ride home . Don took me down some back roads to experience the feel of the turns, the gravel, the grass, the slab and just about everything outside of water. I'm sold. Looking back I'm trying to recall the moment the Darkside riders first caught my attention and interest and for the life of me I can't remember when or why; but now having personally met you and Murgie I realize that it was the integrity of your character that comes through on this forum. Thanks for the ride . Sempre Fi.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
:agree:TravelinLite and Murgie are a couple of good guys! Always willing to help out a fellow winger!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
DSI Keeper
9,159 Posts
Lee, it was nice to meet you and Don also. A big thanks for lunch! I have to ask, is Don a board member? If not, have him sign up! I also have your number is waiting.

Congrats and welcome to the darkside! :congrats:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
:agree:TravelinLite and Murgie are a couple of good guys! Always willing to help out a fellow winger!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
:agree::agree: Coldwing, just remember to bring your A-game if you want to keep up with these guys on them unsafe CTs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts