GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On our way for a 400 mile trip to see the inlaws (woohoo). Made it about 30 miles and found a nail in the tire and a valve leaking on the same wheel :shock: . We were about 10 miles from Bulldog and Meesh's place and heading passed it on our trip so I gave him a call. He graciously invited me over and replaced the valve :bow: . He also supplied us with coffee and the hospiality we've all seen offered by him and Meesh on this board :coffee1: . He even broke into his safety chrome reserve and handed my kids each a $5 which was definetly above and beyond. All I can say is thanks again to them both. Looking foreward to tackling some of these projects you have set for the garage when we get together next. This is what a community like this is for. Thanks to Dog and Meesh for your hospitality and thanks to Hal, Lamont and the rest of the team for making it all possible through this board/community.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Cool !

Nice to hear a good story. There have been some really good things that have happened through this board. I have met some very nice people hear and plan on meeting more. Especially that guy in Upstate NY, even if he is a Yankee fan. Glad your trip was a success. :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Tom,

You and your family are welcome here anytime. Too bad you had somewhere to go. You just missed Dr. Rob.

Hope you made it to your destination in time for dinner.

Don't forget my kindness when I come through your county at my normal riding speed :cop2: Just kidding :capwin:

Dawg & Meesh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts