GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a kid I jumped out of bed, (well kinda fell out) raced to the living room, (more like a slow stroll) just to see if Santa had left any surprizes. I looked and looked, but it didn't appear that he managed to stop by. I continued my search, and there it was! Although it wasn't from Santa it was from a very special person. It was absolutely beautiful, and I had never seen one like it ever, and it was all mine. It brought a tear to my eye as I thought to myself, I don't deserve anything this great. It wasn't wrapped in your traditional Christmas yet I knew without a doubt that it was just for me.
Thank you God for my Mikey, the perfect life time gift.
Gary

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
"A good woman is more valuable than a bag of rubies" one of my favorite Bible verses. My wife has managed to put up with me for going on 10 years now, she gave me a son 17 months ago and what a joy it was to see him open up presents, last year he could barely crawl so this is his "first aware" Christmas. Lets not forget my beutiful daughter of 15 years of age. We left her at the airport on Christmas morning :) she flew down to spend a week with her Grandparents. We all must realize the love others have for us and try to give it back double. I guess that the Jeff Foxworthy tickets she bought me have gone to my head :) Thanks to God for all the "gifts" he has bestowed on me..

On another note, one more year as the high milage rider in my GWTA group. I missed it one year (my wife was pregnant) there this is now M/C related. May God Bless you all in the upcomong New Year..

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Markj, I don't know how much rubies are worth, but having my wife love me for the last 27 Christmas' is worth more to me than I can discribe, so I think I know what you mean. Gary, thanks for giving us married guys a reminder of how lucky we are. You and Mikey sound like a blast to be around, maybe some day Peggie and I will get a chance to meet you two.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duane, thank you so much for the kind words, and Mikey and I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with you and Peggie.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts