GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass along some info to save money for any AARP Mmembers. AARP is offering Home and Auto Insurance written thru The Hartford Insurance Company. There are some significant savings for AARP Members. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Since AARP threw the seniors under the bus for Obamacare, I wouldn't belong to them for free and if I saved 90% off on my insurance.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Since AARP threw the seniors under the bus for Obamacare, I wouldn't belong to them for free and if I saved 90% off on my insurance.
:agree::agree::agree:AARP is a real joke in my circle of retired freinds.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

:agree::agree:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Just wanted to pass along some info to save money for any AARP Mmembers. AARP is offering Home and Auto Insurance written thru The Hartford Insurance Company. There are some significant savings for AARP Members. PM me if you have any questions.
I've gotten quotes from AARP a couple of times and they've always been higher than what I currently pay.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Scumballs!! :?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should start a poll on who likes vs hates AARP

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
:agree::agree::agree:

AARP is only for the Urban mini-obama sand retired union workers being supplemented by tax payers.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Fffh!!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have yet to find ANYTHING cheaper through AARP. I joined for one year then let it lapse. I still get at least 2-4 "Join" pieces of mail a week.

·
Registered
443 Posts
AARP, if they were the only insurance available for motorcycle insurance and it only cost $2.00 a year, I would ride without insurance! The only place I've ever heard anything good about them is in their literature trying to get me to join for the last 11 years. The only thing they're good for is overloading mailboxes with junk mail.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts