GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a mistake with this post, sorry !!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Earlier today I noticed your post's dissapearing from the site. I was about to send you a PM to "Take a Deep Breath" and chill..........Glad to see you've calmed down, and realize that you now have your very own "Sandbox" to play in ( Darkside Riders)..............
I can see you did some heart felt pecking at the key board........Well put and you get my respect for bearing it all.............
Now you need to get on that 12 step program,.......to count to ten before you respond to any Naysayers..........
.............Doc

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Tom KAW7,
Biking is a subculture of America....and dudes like you is what the trip is all about...exectric, bull-headed, individualist, unique, loyal, honest, patriotic, know how to be a friend and without game, and accepting of other weirdos like themselves {AND HARD-A$$ED}--just like me!....

I hope I share a road in this great country with you someday...shake your hand!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Well spoken Tom.
Or should I say R R on your last , OM, came through 5-9.

Nando said:
Tom KAW7,
Biking is a subculture of America....and dudes like you is what the trip is all about...exectric, bull-headed, individualist, unique, loyal, honest, patriotic, know how to be a friend and without game, and accepting of other weirdos like themselves--just like me!....
I hope I share a road in this great country with you someday...shake your hand!
Hey Nando, with 1.5 million miles on a bike seat....
You're gonna have to add "hard-assed" to those descriptive words of Tom. :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[No message]

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[No message]

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
DREAM,
How could I have missed that!...is there now

KA7,
No, I dont like your signature, you'r in Darksider country now...you dont disclaimers around here...everyone disclaims themselves on their own in following the bylaw of Darksiders

On the beast licensed bike:
I think on this bike I like the seat best...

·
Banned
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[No message]

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
All Boots No Saddle said:
KA7W said:
This is my idea of a good looking rear end !!

Comments ??? :lol:
The license plate is A BEAST, so that must be "Beauty and the Beast"?
Tom I would mount that rear end!!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have always understood you Tom! :wink: However...now that you have explained yourself...I'm very confused! :shock:

Just kidding! Great Post.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Tom,
From an old New Mexican living out in California now, just want to say that it is a pleasure to read your posts and I will put you up any time you wanna come out to the Mojave so long as you bring a sack of Hot Green Chile!
:D

Scott

·
Banned
103 Posts
:roll:

·
Registered
631 Posts
He knows. He's the OP. toemoss = KA7W. I think he must be bored to death. He's responding to his own thread from 3 years ago. :shrug:
LOL, Just made the connection. A little slow sometimes.
Hello KA7W whereya been man?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Man,i cant believe you guys didnt hear,tom and timmy the amsoil salesman started a new amsoil distrbutorship,tom is the general manager so he has been really busy :lol: :lol: :lol: OLE YELLER MBG PA

1 - 20 of 23 Posts