GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the Pathfinder LED Trunk Mount Brake/Running lights AND the ShowChrome Accessory Fuse Block? They both have wiring harnesses that hook into the same part of the stock CANbus harness, and it's not clear to me that they can both be used simultaneously. Interested if anyone has experience with these two items on their bike.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Get the Pathfinder sub harness they are plug and play. You can also add the Pathfinder lights that are next to the LED lights.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Reactions: OldFatGuy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone installed the Pathfinder LED Trunk Mount Brake/Running lights AND the ShowChrome Accessory Fuse Block? They both have wiring harnesses that hook into the same part of the stock CANbus harness, and it's not clear to me that they can both be used simultaneously. Interested if anyone has experience with these two items on their bike.
You can do it. Put the Fuse Block connectors in first and the Pathfinder harness behind it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used show chrome fuse box and connect it to many accessories like showchrome and goldstrike and pathfinder brake light, of you have the showchrome box no need to buy another wiring harness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts