GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there installed an accessory fuse panel and if so where did you mount it? There doesn't seem to much room under the seat.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
I have a E/C connections fuseblock and it hooks right up to the stock battery box under the left sidecover. Works well and only took about 15 minutes to install :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Mounted mine next to the battery and the ground connector under the seat. EC sells a really great ground block. Eight connections, I believe. Ya should do that too.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I did the same as LarryM....... Thanks for the help LarryM and IR Harry RIP...... I used the 8 pin fuse block. I also used a ground block under the seat from EC. This way I don't need to run everything back to the ...NEG... battery post, much cleaner.

I also ran a 60 amp push button circuit breaker to power my ACC fuse panel.... Lower right hand corner ( red box).

Lee

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I have had ECs power block and ground block on all 3 of my GL1800s. They work great and are easy to install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts