GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 acc. terminals in the fuse block. On works fine and the lower one has now power. Any idea as to why? Are they fused separately? I only see one 5A fuse in the block, which when removed, kills the power to the top acc. screw terminal. Wanted to use both screw terminals. :confused:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I cribbed the picture from someone elses post. A & B are the ACC + & -, only provide power when key is on. C & D are the master power to the fuse box so if they don't have power neither should anything else.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
There are 2 acc. terminals in the fuse block. On works fine and the lower one has now power. Any idea as to why? Are they fused separately? I only see one 5A fuse in the block, which when removed, kills the power to the top acc. screw terminal. Wanted to use both screw terminals. :confused:
The terminal without "Power" is the GROUND....

·
Registered
633 Posts
and if you look at the manual or fuse blocks you'll also note the imprinted + or - just aft of the the terminals screws.
now ,button it back up, put down the tools and go ride it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts