GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a CB500T, 1975 with 3500 on the speedo. The bike has not been ridden for 25 years. It is my plans to restore it as close to new as I can get it. This will be my virgin voyage at restoring., If there are any of you 1800 owners with experience on the CB and would pass along some knowledge drop me a PM. Any other positive comments are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I had a 500T once, I'm pretty sure it was a '75 to, nice looking bike, but it vibrated so much I could not tell a school bus from a VW when I looked in the mirrors :shock: :roll:

Good luck on the restoration ( btw, mine was brown ) :wink:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Rackets said:
I recently picked up a CB500T, 1975 with 3500 on the speedo. The bike has not been ridden for 25 years. It is my plans to restore it as close to new as I can get it. This will be my virgin voyage at restoring., If there are any of you 1800 owners with experience on the CB and would pass along some knowledge drop me a PM. Any other positive comments are greatly appreciated.
Join the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC). You'll be in good company there with access to a huge knowledge base.

Stu O

1 - 4 of 4 Posts