GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for more comfort for your passenger check this out. I recently installed a pair of Kuryakyn highway pegs for the passenger on my Goldwing. My wife has now ridden with them a couple of times and she said they do make the ride more comfortable and they allow her to move her feet around. They don't get in my way at all and when not in use they just fold flat against the side cover. I considered the switchblade boards but they didn't seem to offer the as much freedom of movement. Here are a few photos.

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Same thing for the wife she won't leave the driveway with them up. Have the transformer boards on also but she hardly ever used them and when she had knee replacement surgery I saw the ones you are talking about and just bought them and put them on she's a walking advertisement for them now.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I added these before our 8 day trip to Cody and surrounding area, and my long legged wife LOVES them....a great addition.

Steve

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yea there was a post about these around 2 weeks ago,
Everyone was raging about them so I thought I would put a set on the wing,
I have to say the wife really likes them and they fold up nice and clean when not used.
I give these a :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Post a picture with the floor board folded up so we can see where and how they are attached.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
You take the floorboards off and bolt them on. Just be careful because they will go on wrong. I had to have it pointed out to me by another Winger. Very simple to mount Kury even furnishes longer bolts.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dreaming

Hey DWATC,

You didn't happen to mess up a pair trying to install them wrong, did you?

If you did, bring them on over and I'll put them on the boss's trike so I'll be more comfy back there.

:joke:

·
Registered
507 Posts
With the suspension upgrade and the passenger pegs installed on the bike. The wife is now in heaven!! 2100 mile run was no problem for her. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts