GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I add (attach) a photo to an article that I have written?

·
Registered
123 Posts
let's see if this works.[/img]

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry Pearlblue I can't help. I tried but couldn't remember what my
son told me to do. Maybe later when I'm younger :lol:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
pearlblue1800A said:
How do I add (attach) a photo to an article that I have written?
Try this and if it does not help, holler:
http://www.gl1800riders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=678

Basically it has to be located somewhere on the WEB and not on your computer, first. Then copy the URL where it is and enclose the URL with this tag in front

If that does not work or make sense let us know.

It also may help for you to hit the quote button on a message that has what you are looking for and see how they did it.

There is a testing board if you want, but just hit the preview button at the bottom of your message and it will let you know if it will work before you submit it. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
It isn't possible. You cannot post pictures here.

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so I can not display a photo of a mounting bracket etc.to go along with my written description of the item?
I have seen many others do this?
or am I wrong?

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
pearlblue1800A said:
so I can not display a photo of a mounting bracket etc.to go along with my written description of the item?
I have seen many others do this?
or am I wrong?
I'm bustin ya. Of course you can post here. The photo has to be place first on a server that provides you with a web address like from photobucket.com and an address like http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/j ... ak/cap.jpg

Then copy and paste the address into your message, highlight it and click the IMG box above, and just like magic, it's there

·
Registered
68 Posts
[/quote]

So Jan, there's the elusive plug cap. When I'm using my headset, I just place the plug in the holder as you have, but first I place the "strap" with the cap behind the plug before placing the plug in its holder. Does that make sense?

Jim

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Jan can post a photo , but can not deal with a little plastic cap on the intercom plug.......... :lol:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
Jan can post a photo , but can not deal with a little plastic cap on the intercom plug.......... :lol:
If I pay $24,000 for a motorcycle, I don't want to have to take the time to stick that stupid strap in the holder :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts