GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was chatting with Bill today, and we both wondered when Adrians Custard would be open.

Surprise! It opened yesterday (March 15th).

Bill got his bike out today, gave her a spring cleaning and took a small ride. Not as warm up here, but looking to get mine out next weekend. The rain sure has cleaned the roads. As long as there is no more white stuff, could be an early riding season for me.

On a different note, came across this GIF, and immediately thought of @Rail32 ! Not sure who influenced who, but I like it. :grin2:

·
Love The DCT
12,024 Posts
Was chatting with Bill today, and we both wondered when Adrians Custard would be open.

Surprise! It opened yesterday (March 15th).

Bill got his bike out today, gave her a spring cleaning and took a small ride. Not as warm up here, but looking to get mine out next weekend. The rain sure has cleaned the roads. As long as there is no more white stuff, could be an early riding season for me.

On a different note, came across this GIF, and immediately thought of @Rail32 ! Not sure who influenced who, but I like it. :grin2:

I definitely will be getting the bike out this coming weekend. Three days of rain has washed the salt and most of the sand off the roads. Forecasted to be nearly 60 this coming Sat. :yes:
:doorag:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Beautiful down there in Santa Fe area you guys will love it. Not to mention Tom they have a fantastic place. Jeff's house is a short ride to Madrid NM cool little town. We had dinner with them at the Mine Shaft https://www.themineshafttavern.com/ awesome food. Enjoy your ride down and be safe.

Lee

Hi Lee,
I wish you and June could have stayed a bit longer! They are lots of good places to eat and see.
I guess you will just have to come back!!!!
Tom and Bill will have more time to ride and hang out. I sure hope they do not get sick of me.
You know how us old retired guys can be!!!!! I have enlisted the help of my neighbor. He has been riding New Mexico for 30 plus years and has volunteered to help as tour guide. I am quite sure we will have some excellent riding. The “Land of Enchantment” is calling..............
Ride safe..........”Your T shirt wearing , morning , coffee drinking , sunrise watcher, warm weather Wisconsin outcast”............Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I may have to look into Adrian's Custard. My wife and I picked up a getaway place in Silver Lake and I've been spending a lot of time at the Burlington Menards, Big R and Walmart picking up stuff to get our place in order...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Well Jeff from the picture you posted, it looks like aliens are welcome also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts