GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one take an Advance Riding training at the Dakota County Technical College in Rosemount? I stopped by tonight and saw the course. It looks like a lot of fun. You can try the course for free in the afternoon, so I'm told.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I took an Adv. Rider Course several years ago at Travis AFB. I highly recommend taking the advanced course to everyone. It will get your attention and correct mistakes that you might be making when riding.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mastertrim,
Yes it is still running.
Was at the state fair earlier. Will need to ride this soon.

Mike

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mike, nice video of the Moki...looks like a sweet ride.

Steve

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The temp warning came with the bike. It also has a speed warning, stop sign warning and rest stop warning.

Would not want to leave home without it.! :yes1::yes1::yes1:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike, nice video of the Moki...looks like a sweet ride.

Steve

Hi Steve,
The Miki ride was great. Now that I look back at it.
I was quite nervous going up the gravel road not knowing what was around the next bend, pulling the tailor, wife on the back and knowing I could not stop for fear of the bike sliding down the hill. It was that steep in places. I will not forget the ride and if I had a bucket list, this would be on it. The wife had just pulled out the digital camera and held it over my head to take the photos, that's the reason for the wind noise. I am glad we have the photos to view as I was spending time looking at the road and had no idea how beautiful the view really was.

Was a wonderful vacation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts